Monday, March 5, 2007

Regonials swap cards


So after much laziness on my part to actually get my hiney in gear and stamp some swap cards, I finally sat down and stamped 9. I have ADD when it comes to stampin the same thing over and over so I usually just do 10 or so. This is what I came up with. I used the Happy Occasions set with the matching baby rattle wheel, which I just love!! I have done this design at a few work shops and my ladies loved them so I decided to do basically the same thing. The picture does not show up to well but the sentiment is in the bottom right hand corner. and ya'll know I had to add some bling so there is glitter around the rattle. Thanks to Robyn for my love of glitter!! She taught me that glitter is not only a stampin embellishment but a fashion accessory as well. hehehe! I might do the same card with different colors using the heart stamp from this set but who knows what else I will come up with? What do ya'll think? I am going to stamp a little more tonight once the kiddos are in bed so I will post what I come up with! I still have about 29 more cards to make and 10 or 20 coaster frames. I'll be busy till the 24th.

No comments: