Saturday, March 3, 2007

Late night stampin=coaster frames!




I have been surfing my favorite idea website split coast stampers and all the ladies on there are doing great things with coasters, so i decided to order some. Well I keep seeing great designs and I was chomping at the bit to get my hands on those coasters. Well we went to dinner last night at outback and after threatening Jeffrey and Preston with their lives (really just no desert) I told them not to set their glasses on the coasters...Jeffrey says oh great what are you gonna stamp on now!! hehehe He knows me to well huh? So There were 6 of them at our table and when I asked the waitress she gave me a strange look and said yeah we just throw them away. I wanted to be greedy and ask for more but I figured 6 would keep me busy, well I am 1/2 way through them so my ordered ones better come soon or we are gonna be eating at outback again!! LOL! Hope you like these!

No comments: