Sunday, March 4, 2007

My Little stampin bug...



So last night as I was playing in my stamp room Presto asked me if he could stamp a card for Grandma. So I told him to pick a stamp set and some colors he wanted to use. Well I think I have my future SU co-demo on my hands!! All I did was cut the paper and layer it, He stamped the rest. The Preston stamp is not SU but the other ones are from the Bugs and Kisses set on page 145. He was so proud of himself and I was to!! He even cleaned the stamps with the stamp and scrub as well. I love sharing stamping with him so I am hoping he doesnt get to "macho" for this anytime soon.
Toodles
Ally

2 comments:

short_stamper on SCS said...

What a cute card! He did a great job!!

Theresa Newton said...

I can hear Jeffery now LOL I bet he just loves Presto Chango stampin