Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Mustard covered copper Dragonfly...


HEHEHE sorry for the mustard humor, I for sure inked outside of my comfort zone on this one. I am usually not to into the rich earthly colors that's just not what I usually pick up to stamp with. well I wanted something different so I took out My Handy Dandy color coach and flipped it over to the earth elements rich regals side and told Presto to pick a color, he picked Night of Navy so I used the colors it said whet with that, 2 being more mustard and garden green. I decided to add some sparkle and still make it look rich with the copper. I used SU's All I have seen set for the dragonfly and embossed that with copper embossing powder. The saying which you cannot see very well, I stamped with a copper encore pad and added some copper brads at the bottom.For the background I used the Harlequin background stamp in versa mark on the more mustard.
I just love the saying by Ralph Waldo Emerson "All I have seen teaches me to trust the creator for all I have not seen" Ponder on that for a while! Pretty powerful stuff huh? I love that I work for a company that puts Faith 1st!
Well now I am off to cook dinner and hopefully do a little more stampin tonight. I need to get these swap cards done!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Cute blog...I'll be back!