Sunday, March 25, 2007

Bella image swap...

I am so sorry that I have not posted in a while we are just getting back into ther swing of things since Haley is home and healing well, she came through the surgery just fine!
Well if any of you ladies dont already know there is a super cute company out there that makes some wonderful stamps called bellasI just recieved my 1st bella stamps and when I get home I will post a picture of my 1st bella card that i made for a girlfriends birthday. Well I am hosting a bella image swap. You will sign up for 1 bella and stamp 20 images of her in black water proof ink (staz-on works great) on white card stock. you will in turn get back 10 different bellas 2 images each. Please trim the paper you put your bellas on so they are all seprate in a zippy bag or somethign to protect them. and you will need to send a self addressed stamped envelope with the same amount of postage on it that it took to get it to me. YOu may sign up for more then one swap but please use a different bella.Please sign up by April 2nd and let me know what bella you will be using. and I need the images to be to me no later then April 12th and I will swap out as soon as I get those pretty bellas all in my hot little hands. There will be an early bird prize so get them to me early!!Please send me a private email so we do not clog the list and let me know what bella you will use. I will send out email updates letting ya know what bella we have signed up for.I will be swapping to so I will swap
Ally B.~~Loveybella
Ally B.~~Cakeabella
Thanks bellaholics look forward to swappin with ya!
Inky HugsAlly B

No comments: