Monday, March 12, 2007

Hip to be square SWAP!! ~~open~~

Hello Friends! I am proposing a Hip to be SQUARE Swap for Full Square Cards. The cards can be either 3x3 or 4x4 or anysize you want as long as they are square!! This is a great swap for quick ideas! I just love the way square cards look and so do my club members. This will be a 10 + 1 swap. and you may join for more then one group just please use a different stamp set or layout.
Please make the appropriate amount of full cards, using current products. Please use SOME layering and/or embelishments on the card. Such as ribbon, eyelets, brads, etc. Quality work please since I am sure we will be casing these for our clubs and workshops!
Sign up by - March 23rd Please,
In my hands by- April 3rd,
Mailed back to you - April 9th or sooner if I get them all in sooner.
Please mail in a ziploc baggies with your info, include a Priority Mail flat rate stamp. NO CASH or Metered Strips. Please include a Priority Mail label with your address so I can return your great swaps to you! This is going to be so fun and easy!! I have also posted this on SCS and as most of you know there are some really talented ladies on SCS so we will get some great cards!!
Hugs guys,
Ally B

No comments: