Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Strictly SU as promised!!

1st of all look at my Supa fly watermark!! get it?? Dragon fly?? Supa fly? hahahaha!! I kill my self!!! Well as promised I broke out my SU stamps and staid strictly SU on this baby except for the little bling on the belly band!! This is a photo wallet and I got the directions for it from SCS at www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/447115. This was super easy once I got my idea in mind! I used my doodle that stamp set and just stamped, I made this wallet for my mom for mothers day since the pics were taken at her house a few weeks ago and she love to show us off. But I will for sure be making more!! One 12x12 sheet makes 2 wallets and a mini wallet the directions say but I have not figured out the mini one yet. I only made one last night and will hopefully work on the other tonight if I get some stampin time. I love the way SUs Tempt Turq and Pink Passion look together. My pink passion has been neglected a little since Pixie pink came out. I was just so proud of myself when I finished this I just love it!! and thanks to the great instructions on SCS I know I will be making more of these!! Hope ya'll like it!!




3 comments:

Heather said...

I love it! What a great idea. I need to make one of these for my mom. I'm sure she would absolutely love it!

Kristine said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your dragonfly watermark!! That rocks!! :o) Great photo wallet too...I know my pink passion doesn't get the love it deserves. I've been more into the soft subtles and rich regals.

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

SO cute! I love it!