Sunday, April 1, 2007

New bella card!


I just sat down to stamp for a little bit and this is what i came up with. I had pre colored in a bunch of bellas for when I get a chance to sit and stamp so I had this little lady all colored up so I used her! I added a little sticky jewel to her hair over her flower but I just loved it!! Very danty! I embossed the lovely lilac with the cuttlebug swirls embossing folder. And I am really diggin the tag! Its made with a super cool cuttlebug Die and fits perfectly with SU's hostess set "riveting" add some ribbon and you are good to go! I am thinking I am gonna need the set "circle of friendship" to cause it will fit on this tag as well! I got my cuttlebug from my wonderful mother in law for my b-day on Thursday and I have not had to much time to play with it but boy am I loving it on this card! Okay I think I am done for the night I gotta get some sleep!!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Oh, LOVE this!! So bright, and cheery :o) Cute bella. I don't own any of those yet :( I guess I could ask for some on WISH RAK--yippey!! The stylized flowers are in a www.allthatscraps.com if you're still lookin!