Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Mini Photo wallet!!


I figured it out!! This is the Mini photo wallet. I had to work with it a little bit but it was super duper

easy once I finally got everything worked out in my head...you know sometimes the hamster is not running to fast up there!! I used the mini envelope template to make the pockets and I used the template for a 2x2 card I just omitted the flap of the card and punched a 1/2 circle with my large circle punch. I used doodle that for the background on the pink passion and for the photo holders I used short order numbers. I used 3, 6, & 9 and pictures of Haley at 3,6, & 9 months. It is hard to believe that she is going to be a year old in just a few weeks!! This is so cute and would be a great gift but the only problem is that you have to have the photos so small. These pics are 2 x 1 5/8 I could have made them a little bigger if I had not used the 1/2 circles and the brads but I like the look of them!! the actual photo mats are 2 1/2 x 1 7/8, I just added a little strip of designer paper up top to add a little ommphh! But this is a great idea to put all of those wallet sized pictures of yours to use!! Especially school pics! OMG I just realized I forgot the bling!! I must go add that now, after all my little diva needs some bling!!

2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how absolutely adorable! I haven't made a one of these yet! You have inspired me to get on the ball! :)

Lorie said...

Your wallet cards are fabulous!