Saturday, April 21, 2007

Nurse Bella!!


I just whipped up this card for My best friends little sisters graduation from nursing school!! I am so proud of her!! I have know this girl since she was one year old!! I used to help Katie beat this kid up and we kicked her out of our fort and now she is graduating from nursing school!! and she just got engaged to boot!! The little...umm big turd!! She is thinking really hard about going into pediatrics so I figured this card was fitting!! It was super easy but I wanted to keep it simple!! I used my cuttle bug to emboss the bkgd and that really it! I used blush blossom and bliss blue which i have to say i do not think I have ever used together. Hope you all like it!! I'll post some more tonight I am going to a stampin thing at the local sb store so I hope I have some kid free fun!!

1 comment:

Jana Weaver said...

Very cute card!! Love the cuddled background with it!!