Saturday, April 21, 2007

Just Beachy!!


I was feeling a little beachy today so I decided to make this little gal! I just love her and I really love this card!! I think that these would have to be my 3 favorite colors right now!! Pink passion, tempting turquoise, and green galore!! aren't they just fab~o? and I just love this rick rack!! I picked it up the other day by the yard at my LSS and it matches our paper so well!! I also got a pink rick rack as well! I also cuttlebugged the background on this one. man I don't know what I did for backgrounds before my wondrous bug! I could not deside what type of sentiment I wanted to use so I just stamped hello on a mini tag and went with that!

2 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful Bella...LOVE her tan! And the rick rack is so cute...really ties the colors together well! Wonderful card!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

One is cuter than the next!