Saturday, April 21, 2007

Just Beachy!!


I was feeling a little beachy today so I decided to make this little gal! I just love her and I really love this card!! I think that these would have to be my 3 favorite colors right now!! Pink passion, tempting turquoise, and green galore!! aren't they just fab~o? and I just love this rick rack!! I picked it up the other day by the yard at my LSS and it matches our paper so well!! I also got a pink rick rack as well! I also cuttlebugged the background on this one. man I don't know what I did for backgrounds before my wondrous bug! I could not deside what type of sentiment I wanted to use so I just stamped hello on a mini tag and went with that!

2 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful Bella...LOVE her tan! And the rick rack is so cute...really ties the colors together well! Wonderful card!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

One is cuter than the next!