Wednesday, May 2, 2007

SU's Retired list!!

Every year our beloved SU retires a bunch of sets to make way for new sets in the new catalogue! Well this year is no exception!! They retired a ton of sets you can see them HERE
I am losing 45 sets. But this is way fine with me cause that just means that SU has something up thier sleeve and we will have fab~o new sets when the new bi-annual catty comes out!! Stay posted for a date when I will be having a going out in style party and sell most of my retired sets at a discount!! This is the last chance to get them because they will be gone forever come June 30th! So if you see something in your catty that is retiring call me now and if I do not have it we will get it ordered for you at 20% off. This is just for my customers who are blog readers and is not an SU special, I just do it cause I like ya'll!
Inky Hugs ya'll

No comments: