Monday, May 14, 2007

Hinged Coaster frame.







So I finally tried my hand at one of these and I LOVE it!! I had some hinges that I got in a pack awhile ago and now I NEED more. I'll have not bee able to find them though so if you know where I can please let me know. Anyways I made this using the SU patterned polka dots and paisleys paper. these are the kiddos Easter pictures and this is a great way to use up some of those 150 wallets you get, when everyone wants a bigger picture!! LOL! Does anyone Else have this problem? anyways I didn't do any stampin on this but I still like it! I also made a cute little 3x3 card to go along with it, I used the same paper and stamped FUN on it. I am sending this to my best friend and she is the "fun" Aunt according to Presto!! She loves it!!



2 comments:

Kristine said...

WOW!! How cute is that?!! It looks so perfect just the way it is, no stamping or whatnot. You have really SUPER CUTE KIDS!! :) Great job on this frame.

Robyn said...

Great job!! I have yet to make something like this. You inspire me!