Sunday, September 2, 2007

Cleaning the studio

So I am cleaning my stampin studio and I had to take a Little break to actually stamp so I decided to whip up this little Bella!! and come a post it since I have been a bad blogger lately!! I hope to get my room in order so i can actually stamp so tonight!! I have a confession to make, I have my new catty order from the SU catty...I have cut out and mounted the 7 stamp sets but ink has not even touched them!! I hope to change that TONIGHT AND TOMORROW!! I am off work for labor day but Jeffrey has to work so it will just be the kids and I hare at the house, maybe while Haley is napping I can get some stampin done!! Hopefully I will have more to post!! Big hugs to ya'll!!

7 comments:

Holly Young said...

love this card! Are the letters stamps or rub ons?

Kristine said...

CUTEY!! Love the polks-dots. These colors look great together.

Jill said...

Cute! Love the colors!

Abra Leah Cross said...

Super cute! Today it's POURING already and it was a nice way to start the day seeing a happy card. :)

Robyn said...

Totally cute, Ally!

I miss you. I hope you are all moved in okay.

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh very cute! Your digi page is adorable too!

My Paper World said...

This card is gorgeous! I love the colours!