Wednesday, September 19, 2007

1st of many cruise pages!!


So i just got back on monday from a cruise I went on with some of my friends, unfortunatly my hubby was not able to go and I missed him, I am already trying to plan one for just us. Well here is a digi page I made using Faith Trues Summer Blast kit, I love all of the sparklies in the kit!! Head on over to faiths store and pick it up!! Leave her some love...and leave me a comment if you are a digi scrapper!! I need to know!! I am a born stamper but I am really diggin this digi stuff. Let me know if you wanna see more!!

2 comments:

AnneMarie said...

I do it all! lol
scrap- paper,digi,hybrid- love it all
stamp
practice photography./..

come to www.theshakerbox.com we have all of these things there plus I make digi templates/sketches to share :)

Robyn said...

Oh! How fun Ally! Who went with you? I wasn't sure if I recognized anyone in your pictures. Looks like you had a blast!