Monday, August 6, 2007

Huggybellas!!


This is another one of those bellas I just HAD to have! get it?? Inky hugs...huggybellas?? hehehe. I know I know... Nerdo!! So I made this card to send to my best friend and it just fits us to a T. I have curly hair and she has long Straight hair, I like dresses and she like capris. So it is just so us!! I used my Giga circle punch with the cert. celery and to make it scallopped I used my corner rounder, well when you use your corner rounder you get a little over-lap-age...if that is a word...where your first punch and yoru last punch meet up. Well I slapped a rindstone flower over it and you cannot even tell!! Primas work really great to!! Oh yeah the bestest friends sentiment is also from stampin bella, Thanks for lookin and have a great night!!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Love your Bella cards! Aren't they a blast to use?! Glad things are getting back to normal.

Robyn said...

What sweet Bella sistahs!! You love those Bellas and I love seeing what you create with them.

Hope you are doing well. I miss you!!

Abra Leah Cross said...

SOO cute! Loving the stamp and the card, the colors - everything! :)