Sunday, June 10, 2007

Party bella!



This was just a quick bella card I made last night I used my happy b-day CB embossing folder and cakeabella. I used real red and taken with teal! i just love these colors together!! I got the idea for the card and for the white polka dots on her apron from some one here in the blogging world but I have searched for 30 mins and cannot find the blog...so if you have a card like this with a tab punch and polka dots please let me know so i can give you credit...I promise I am not trying to stamp lift with out giving credit! The party girl stamp is a stamp from the M's dollar spot. You can't really tell from the pic but i colored the cake silver with a gel pen so it kinda sparkles!! Hope ya'll like!!
Edited: I found the blog that I got the idea from so i wanted to give proper credit! It was Kendra from Inking it Up! Ya'll go on over and check her out! She rocks!!
I am adding her to my blog roll now!

4 comments:

Swamp Tulip said...

Excellent job with your Bella. I do love how you did the polka dots. Kendra does rock :)

Teresa

Robyn said...

Love your card Ally!!

Anonymous said...

cute card, this is a great color combo! I usually don't know what to do with Taken with Teal, but now I do :)

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love the layout and colors