Sunday, June 17, 2007

Just Be-claws!






I saw these stamps and just had to have them!! They Are the crabby dancer stamps from Gina K designs Let me tell you what she is just great!! She also has a great blog titled A Day In the Life What I like about her stamps is that you can get them mounted or unmounted!! So the 1st card I used the crabby dancer stamp and "just be-claws" I used my cuttlebug Mosaic embossing folder and some super cool stitched ribbon!! I cannot wait to see what colors SU will come out with in the stitched ribbon!! Demos got a sneak peek of one color so I am hoping there is more I just love it!!

And My 2nd card I used the seafood surprise stamp and the same just be-claws sentiment, I do not have the scalloped rectangle punch yet so I just took 2 mega squares and mounted them together with the black card stock you have to really look for where they are put together at but if you use a lighter color CS just tie a bow around it and it will hide it! I did not think of this idea I saw it some where in the blogging world but for the life of me I cannot find it!! (story of my life).

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

Just found your blog, it is great, love your cards, isn't Mr. Crabby fun.