Saturday, December 29, 2007

More CT News!!

I hope Christmas found you all well and Santa brought you all kinds of goodies!! Santa was very good to me!! He brought me a conon rebel xti!! I am so excited so now I can start my photography business up again and start shooting weddings & familys!! My true passion!!
So I got Great News this week!! I have been accepted to 2 more CT's!! I will be a Guest at Sugar Plum Paperie and a member at Doodles and dimples designs! I am way too excited to get started!! Here is my 1st Lo for Sugarplum!
I have alos added my Gally links on the side of my blog so if you wanna go see what I am working on just click away, I dont post everything to my blog so you might see something new!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.