Friday, July 20, 2007

I'm Leaving... on a jet plane....

LOL You have to sing that to actually get it ya know...okay I am a dork!! I am at work this morning but I leave at 11:30 to fly out to Atlanta to a KVN conference that i have to speak at. The KVN is the Key Volunteer Network. It is for Marine Corps spouses and I am the coordinator for the 6th Marine Corps district RS Jacksonville. That probably means nothing to you so i am sorry for all the Marie Lingo!! But i will have an alright time I am sure. I am excited to go but not excited to leave Jeffrey and the kiddies for the weekend. I think I packed more stampin stuff in my bag then actual clothes but thats alright with me if I need to I can fashion a skirt out of designer paper and primas. LOL! So hopefully when i get home on Sunday I will have some stampin stuff to post. Sorry for my lack of communication here lately it has just been a rough few weeks with the move and Tyler passing and all. I hope you folks have a great weekend and i hope to see ya'll on Sunday with some hotel room stampin goodies!!

4 comments:

Abra Leah Cross said...

Have fun!!!! :)

Except now I'll be singing that song for WEEKS!!!

Abra Leah Cross said...

Also, you are nominated. Check out my blog. :)

Lorie said...

Yep, you are nominated on my blog too! :0)

Kristine said...

Just dropping by to say Hi and I hope all has been well this last week for you guys!! Hope you're all settled in your new place, and we hope to hear from you soon. :) saying a prayer for your family--safety and getting settled etc. {{HUGS}}